A simple recipe that is quick and easy for the holidays…Vermont Cheddar Pull-Apart Bread. Using Pillsbury Grands as your base, plus the butter coating, helps them last beyond bake date, even when refrigerated.
- Vermont cheddar brick, cut into rectangles
- Pillsbury Homestyle Grands, cut into fourths
- Egg yolks
- Salt and parsley
Cut grands into 1/4ths and wrap the cheese. Coat in egg yolk. Place in oven at 325 degrees for 25min or so and then brace for bread explosion.
When looking golden brown, take out from oven and coat with parsley and salt to taste. Serve with marinara for added flavor.
Tips and Variations:
- Experiment with different types of cheese for a unique twist on this recipe.
- Add a dash of cayenne pepper for a hint of heat.
- For a gourmet touch, sprinkle some freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top before baking.
As you savor each cheesy, golden bite of this Vermont Cheddar Pull-Apart Bread, you’re indulging in a true culinary masterpiece. The blend of rich cheddar and warm, fluffy bread is a delight for the senses. Whether shared at gatherings or enjoyed as a comforting treat, this recipe embodies the heartwarming flavors of Vermont. Elevate your bread-making skills and bring a taste of New England to your table.